Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hard Weeks and Mountain Drives


Wow it has been a whole week since I last posted! I feel so bad that I am not keeping up like I want/need to! I need to do better! This week was pretty hard for me personally, I just wasn't in the greatest head space and I think it is because I don't get time to create anymore! I have no time to sew or draw or write and its slowly driving me mad! I am so exhausted after work and have so much catch up to do on the weekend that I just feel drained all the time!

In a bid to feel a bit refreshed and get away from my routine I grabbed some friends and headed up to the mountains for a drive to see the aspens turning colors. We had a really great day and it was exactly what the doctor ordered for my sanity! I need to figure out a better sleep/coffee schedule so that I can get more creative work done during the week and feel better about where I am at right now. I have a lot of fun plans coming up this month with friends and it will be good to have things to look forward to while spending the week at work. I just have to work hard this year and make a more secure plan for whats next for me!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...